What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad2 user who does not know all she can use it for!

Ms Carver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ms Carver. I am a kindergarten teacher assistant. I live on the Outer Banks of NC. I purchased the
Ipad2 about two months ago. I love that I have easy assess to face book and twitter. I also have my books and a few photos. I am getting acquainted with my ipad2. I love watching movies from netflex on it. Was disappointed that I had to download an app called iswifter to be able to see some videos that were on face book. I'm not much of a gamer...hoping the grand children will help me out on this. My question is what else can I do with my ipad2. It is
16 gigabytes. I want to get the optimal use out of this expensive piece of technology. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this forum, which I should have mentioned in the first sentence. :eek:Thank you very much!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ms Carver. I am a kindergarten teacher assistant. I live on the Outer Banks of NC. I purchased the
Ipad2 about two months ago. I love that I have easy assess to face book and twitter. I also have my books and a few photos. I am getting acquainted with my ipad2. I love watching movies from netflex on it. Was disappointed that I had to download an app called iswifter to be able to see some videos that were on face book. I'm not much of a gamer...hoping the grand children will help me out on this. My question is what else can I do with my ipad2. It is
16 gigabytes. I want to get the optimal use out of this expensive piece of technology. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I am new to this forum, which I should have mentioned in the first sentence. :eek:Thank you very much!
HI,WELCOME TO THE FORUM,HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL LINKS-
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discu...412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
Apple - Support - Manuals
2 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!
iOS5 Tips and Tricks
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
Forum rules - everybody please read!!
poison ivy……ipadFORUM.net staff.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi MsCarver - welcome to the forum! :)

Appears that you already have found MANY uses for the iPad, and of course there are more depending on your needs; however, it is difficult to be a 'fortune teller' and guess what may be further additions for you - sorry?

I would suggest that you visit the App Store and select 'Categories' at the bottom - then check out those of interest to you, e.g. in 'Photo & Video' there are plenty of additional apps that will enhance your experience w/ imaging on the iPad.

Also while in the App Store, add AppAdvice & AppStart to your iPad - may help you w/ some decisions for programs to obtain - good luck! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts