What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad user here and driven demented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the damps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The obvious solution is the give the iPad to someone as a gift and buy another Windows laptop. DW got an iPad as a gift, replacing an ASUS Net-book that got a Pinot Grgio bath while powered up. I've been an MS user since Win 3.0. I really dislike the iPad - too gimmicky/smart-alecky and so deliberately "we aren't Microsoft so figure it out!"

I've just about given up on it and will only do the bare minimum necessary to keep DW happy with it.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The obvious solution is the give the iPad to someone as a gift and buy another Windows laptop. DW got an iPad as a gift, replacing an ASUS Net-book that got a Pinot Grgio bath while powered up. I've been an MS user since Win 3.0. I really dislike the iPad - too gimmicky/smart-alecky and so deliberately "we aren't Microsoft so figure it out!"

I've just about given up on it and will only do the bare minimum necessary to keep DW happy with it.

LOL...For someone who dislikes the iPad so much you've been handling it for quite a while now. Well, at least the DW seems to like it still and keeps turning to you for your apparent expert iPad advice.
As the OP'S question appears to have been answered and you've tacked your post onto a fairly old thread, we'll close that thread now.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts