What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad ordered!

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Canceled order. Re-ordered with AppleCare+.

Order my 2nd iPad 3 on the 11th. Delivery ETA dated April 6th with order status stays unchanged since the ordering day. Walked into my local Apple store and walked away with one in less than 5 minutes.

Can't say I would recommend online store any more.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grouchomarx said:
Order my 2nd iPad 3 on the 11th. Delivery ETA dated April 6th with order status stays unchanged since the ordering day. Walked into my local Apple store and walked away with one in less than 5 minutes.

Can't say I would recommend online store any more.

For whenever I buy my next one (not for a few years)...I won't use the pre-order. Too much unchanged status. Hopefully Friday I will be receiving my order and I will have none of the issues plaguing other users. (fingers crossed)

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

OP
J

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used Bill Me Later to pay for mine so I do not think I can pick it up at a store. I do not mind the wait.

mikeswife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 17th & it gave me a delievery date of April 13th. Yesterday I checked & it had changed to a del. date of b/n April 2-9. I went ahead & got it engraved since I was ordering from the Apple store. We don't have an Apple store near here & I might could have found one at Best Buy or Radio Shack, but I wanted to get my 6% cash back using my Discover card & Apple online. Having to wait a little while is no big deal. Maybe that's what turning 40 does for you, gives you some patience! LOL Plus it's my 1st Apple product so maybe I don't know what I'm missing! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts