What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad newbie

Ambaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in Charleston, SC this week for a conference. Normally I am 3 hours from the nearest Apple store. This week I was 3 blocks away. Soooo long story short, I wandered over to see the iPads. All they had in stock was the 3G 64 GB model. Yay me! Lots of space and 3G if I need it.

So far a ton of fun!

-alex

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in Charleston, SC this week for a conference. Normally I am 3 hours from the nearest Apple store. This week I was 3 blocks away. Soooo long story short, I wandered over to see the iPads. All they had in stock was the 3G 64 GB model. Yay me! Lots of space and 3G if I need it.

So far a ton of fun!

-alex

Cha Ching! Hope you enjoy it!

They should give you a free 50$ iTunes card for buying the top model....

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
So, what you're saying is, it was an impulse buy? Can't think of a better one... :)

What fun. Being at a conference with an iPad has to be one of the specific use-cases that Apple and the Steveness had in mind when the designed this baby. :)

Piko

Most reactions

Latest posts