What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Apple Commercial

IJon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep....works fine and looks good! Not sure if I would take mine for a ride on the scooter without a cover though....:)

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's like a comercial for a super hero! And i have taken mine on a scooter with no cover :). It's even a great riding companion. I do enjoy apples commercials. I wonder if the people are just ugly that why try don't show the faces lol jk. Have you all seen Ellen iPhone parody commercial?

youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?client=mv-google&tspv=1&v=CTMC_yjhYww

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the idea of never showing faces is that its supposed to be you.

This commercial is a little more in step with how I've been thinking an iPad commercial should be...all the ads so far have been sitting on a couch, which completely defeats the point of the device being so ridiculously portable. The narration is a little too forceful tho, its kinda funny because they are kinda shouting a mantra, and spewing revolution while showing bright warm happy images. The mood is a little disjointed. I watched it first with no audio and it was better.

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found it funny that they're riding around on the scooter with the iPad unprotected, and yet I yell at my daughter for her taking hers ANYWHERE without a case! I'm so worried she is going to break it!

Most reactions