What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network Connection-Motorola SBG901

ChuckR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hone configuration has a Linksys Router with wireless that I cannot turn on because it interferes with the phone which uses the internet and has a remote phone.
I also use the Motorola SBG901 Modem which has Wireless capability and seems to be active. The IPAD shows Motorola-7D2D7 as a network WI-FI choice. When I try to connect
with the default Motorola password it fails.
What is the solution/settings required to make the connection?

Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you need to change the channel that the router uses.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this. I'll do some digging and see if I can figure it out.

OP
C

ChuckR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't want to mess with the router, AGAIN. I am hoping to use the modem to reach the internet.

OP
C

ChuckR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to contact Motorola Chat and the password is buried in the device profile. It is a sob because you have to switch IPAD keyboards for each entry. It does work and I pray the IPAD keeps it so
I don't have to re-enter

Most reactions

Latest posts