What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad and Motorola SBD901 Router

Uncle Bill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to connect my Motorola SBG901 router to my new IPad. This home router is in use with my computer, printer and 2 iphones. On the IPad, the network appears as a choice under Wi-Fi Networks, but when I try and type in the password, the Join button goes blank. Tried solving the problem at the Apple Store, but were unable to assist. Got an 800 number to Apple. Running wpa-2 encryption. Was hoping I would get an automatic link up. Alternatively, am using my Verizon Mi-Fi 2200 to access the internet.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this, go into SETTINGS - GENERAL - NETWORK, then chose the line with your network name on it and then press the blue arrow on the right, then tap the FORGET THIS NETWORK button at the top of the page. Then setup your network again. OR, you can try to tap RENEW LEASE and see it that helps. The first option above is the best one to try, as it resets everything in the network settings. This worked for me when I had a low signal two foot from the wireless router and could not connect.
_

Most reactions

Latest posts