What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix

ddrowton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CanNOT get Netflix to work. Other streaming vid... Just went to adobe flash and it stated that I canno have flash player on an Apple device. Am I going to be able to USE this device for EVERYTHING or not?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need the Netflix app and a Netflix subscription.

Steps:
-- Load Netflix app (free).
-- Log on with your NF subscription.

You should be able to view movies as long as your Internet connection is fast enough.

In some countries, NF service is new and limited, the app streaming doesn't work. If that's your situation, only NF will be able to help, as it expands services.

Don't know what you mean by "everything," but answer probably is no.

OP
D

ddrowton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
You need the Netflix app and a Netflix subscription.

Steps:
-- Load Netflix app (free).
-- Log on with your NF subscription.

You should be able to view movies as long as your Internet connection is fast enough.

In some countries, NF service is new and limited, the app streaming doesn't work. If that's your situation, only NF will be able to help, as it expands services.

Don't know what you mean by "everything," but answer probably is no.

I have downloaded Netflix and I HAVE a subscription... We watch it on tv. What can I do about the Internet connection... It works for everything else that I do. I meant "everything" in that thought I could use my iPad to WATCH movies and read books.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded Netflix and I HAVE a subscription... We watch it on tv. What can I do about the Internet connection... It works for everything else that I do. I meant "everything" in that thought I could use my iPad to WATCH movies and read books.

I use NF a lot on iPad and read heavily because I cut out TV years ago. In that sense, I'm able to do "everything" on iPad.

As for further help, you'd need to provide details about how you've tried to get NF to work. (On all my iDevices, I just loaded the app, signed on with my subscription info, and started watching movies without a hitch.)

If your Internet connection is too slow (probably not the problem if you're able to stream to your TV on the same Internet connection) the only thing to do is upgrade your connection with your Internet provider or get another, faster provider.

Most reactions