What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing help with tiny village

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to be transferring my iPhone to a new laptop, it looks like I'm going to loss all my progress in my games, I'm addicted to tiny village and don't want to loose where I am atm! Have any of you guys lost yours before and got it back some how? I've emailed support but they just keep sending me automated emails and aren't answering me, I'd appreciate any help at all

Thank you

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told that you need to email support. I too wanted to get my game on my iphone, i too only received automated emails. In the end i gave up trying.
The only way that i can think of that will get you anywhere with this is to continuously post it on there facebook page. It doesnt garantee a result but it will give your issue some notice.
I hope this helps

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told that you need to email support. I too wanted to get my game on my iphone, i too only received automated emails. In the end i gave up trying.
The only way that i can think of that will get you anywhere with this is to continuously post it on there facebook page. It doesnt garantee a result but it will give your issue some notice.
I hope this helps

Yea a way back when I got my iPhone 4s I thought my game was going to be backed up with iTunes but it just started it all over again, I emailed them a few times and nothing.. I didn't want to start playing incase that ment I cudnt get it back but in the end that's what I ended up doing.. But I'm further than I ever was and dont want to start over again! I mean I should really have to its just there way of operating.. I'm going to try email them all the time and Facebook them as you said and see of it gets me any where lol

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will but I'm guessing it will be a few months before I get an answer :/

Sandi1107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I 'had' a level 30 village on my iPhone and just started a new village on my iPad. Yesterday I emailed Support asking them if it was possible for them switch the accounts on my devices so that I could play my larger village on the larger device and vice versa. I provided them with both device's UDIDs so they would have the needed info to make the switch.

Today I logged onto my new ipad account and nothing had changed yet. Then I logged onto my iPhone account to find that my level 30 village is now reset to level 1! I haven't received any emails from TinyCo other than the one automated email saying they had received my request..... I'm so ticked off.... If this isn't fixed soon I'll just delete all TinyCo apps from both my devices.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what you mean tiny co have never responded to any of my issues ever other than automated responses and I think that is rather poor. I also considering deleting their apps because they just don't respond

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I promised you guys I would get back to you and let you now how I got on.. And here is it..

I finally got an answer from support where that asked me to provide my UDID (you can get an app for this that emails you your own UDID) you need this for both devices and you also have to create a new tiny ID in the new device so you can provide 2 tiny IDs for them.

So they transferred my game all well and good but I thought when it was transferred over I was going to be able to play the same game on both devices but I couldn't so I ended up getting it transferred back over lol! All in a matter of minutes with the same person.

So i am now playing tiny village on both my iPhone and iPad, but totally different levels, aw well twice the fun :)

Most reactions

Latest posts