What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed, a simple handwriting app

coachgene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been searching for a simple handwriting app that does not have lots of bells and whistles. Had little luck.

What I would like is a simple app that includes palm protection for left hand users. Conversion to typed text would be nice but not really required. The same holds true for an app that will smooth out my poor and writing. This would be a nice feature.

Have seen lots of apps that do what I wish for, but include too many features that make for a complex and useless app for my needs.

Would like some suggestions from the forum.

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking it for a note taking app, search for Notability App in the App Store. I use it to take not and it's very easy to use once your figure out how to get around it. Other easier than that I can recommend is Noteshelf and penultimate, you can have a look at them in thee App Store, read the user review, or just download them and chose the one suitable for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

adamwulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
welcome.totheinter.net
Penultimate has some of the best palm rejection from what I understand. For simple: you can't get simpler than "Ink for iOS". it's literally a blank page you can draw on - very smooth writing - i've used it for quick notes in the past and really like it

Most reactions