What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to remote control my Ipad from my desktop

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jollydodger said:
Remote administration, IT support and all the other reasons people have been using VNC, Remote Access, Logmein and the like for the last 20 years. Even if you don't see it, that hardly qualifies as counter productive.

Now i know. Thanks.

alexis44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont know if I got you right but I have been using Team Viewer for quite some time now on my iPod and its great I have a master pass for all my personal equipment and my work mac. When you are away on business and you need to check out something on you work mac you just connect and you can view it in a bit lower quality but still it is a solution. And it works both ways! Im sure you can do the some thing on iPad! Hope t

Jollydodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont know if I got you right but I have been using Team Viewer for quite some time now on my iPod and its great I have a master pass for all my personal equipment and my work mac. When you are away on business and you need to check out something on you work mac you just connect and you can view it in a bit lower quality but still it is a solution. And it works both ways! Im sure you can do the some thing on iPad! Hope t

Not from PC to iPad, from their site:
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems.

Most reactions

Latest posts