What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to find a case for the new iPad in NYC today

skarpsill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Speck FitFolio from a Corte Ingles store in Spain as the box had a huge sticker; "Fits The New iPad".
What a mistake! It did fit, although a bit tightly, but after one week the hard case has lost its sturdyness - the iPad slips right out. Of course the website says it fits ipad 2 only. I don't know if the store put on the stickers themself but I will take it back to them when I return to Sevilla in a couple of weeks. Now, must find a working case in New York City today! Any ideas? I'm travelling and can't wait for shipment - looking for a case that covers front and back, where the front can fold over for easy holding when used in portrait, as well as the usual folds for standing/typing in landscape. Thanks!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can find a Best Buy, they carry at least one type of folio case that fits the new iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts