What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Suggestions related to my NEW app Hide My Secrets

theappguruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have developed my android app called hide my secrets. This App will be helpful to the users who do not want anyone to access their personal data on their mobile phones. The users can hide any file, Lock any App in your Phone, Double Door Protection, Block call/text/MMS messages for a blacklist, secure private pictures and videos, avoid scandals and embarrassments, File manager and can even lock the app so that nobody can access their data.

The App is currently is in Testing, not launched now and will be launched on 25th august 2013, I need your suggestions regarding the App so that I can add the some more functionality to the app.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Kanjani

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Um, well, I've got one pretty big suggestion - have the app be for the iPad (or an Apple device). As it stands now, how can someone at an iPad forum be interested in helping with the development of an app for a mobile device that runs Android?

Yeah, yeah, I know - people also have Androids, too. But, this IS a forum for the iPad...

In other words - make the app for an iDevice and I'm sure folk here will be interested. Otherwise? Not so much. :)

Marilyn

Last edited:
OP
T

theappguruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes once the app hits well in the android market. we have plan to launch the app in App store also.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe make it work for the memory card too not just for the device because usually we put photos and others into it not into the device so when someone stole the phone they wont be able to upload the content of the memory card :comingsoon:

OP
T

theappguruz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely, you can use this app to secret your memory card all data. By using this features (Memory card lock mode or Phone lock mode) you can secret memory card.

Most reactions

Latest posts