What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help

dinobravo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like an idiot I deleted my calendar file on iPad 2. Can some please upload the com.apple.mobilecal file for me for iPad 2. Thx much appreciated. FYI I have spent an hour looking on google already for it or wouldn't be asking. Thx

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-are you referring to the native calendar app on the iPad? Not sure how that can be deleted if that is the case. Have you tried to restart or reset our iPad? Perhaps by doing that it may reappear.

Also, have you tried to sync your iPad? That may also be worth a try as well.

OP
D

dinobravo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not synced it yet (which I'm hopping it will reinstall on its own) iPad synchs with office computer. As for how the app can deleted...... When youre a jackass like me and delete the folder through ssh it's quite simple ha. So that being said if someone has an iPad 2 and can upload the file for me that would be great. It's located in your application folder. Or you can also access it through var/stash/applications. It's the "mobilecal" folder I need. Prior to Ryan pertch loading belfry I was trying to modd myself and accidentally deleted mobilecal instead of mobilecalc.

Anyway thx for the one that does it for me it's easy and it will not give me any of your info it's simply a file for your iOS system not where your personal info is stored!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help (I don't have an iPad2 ... wouldn't want to risk different files versus the iPad1).

But, I am going to move this post to the Hacking section. Please, don't post about the same problem in more than one thread. It fragments the conversation and makes it difficult to follow. It's also against forum rules.

So, I've deleted your other post. Please make any further comments or additions to this thread only (for this problem). Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts