What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need ipad tips and tricks......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironman_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guys i need good ipad tips and tricks anyone here have some hot good ipad tips n tricks??????????

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots of posts on here with great tips and tricks, just have a browse around, you will find them easily :)

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are thousand of tips and tricks. The best thing for you to do is look on the app store, you will find tips and tricks apps, I would recommend them, most are free and are pretty good and will show you some remarkable things you had no idea about. Some are : the five finger pinch, with an open app you can pinch the screen with 5 fingers, rather than pressing the home button. Another would be using 4 fingers and swiping upwards will bring up the open app task bar, compared to double clicking the home button.You can also switch between open apps with 4 fingers swiping left or right on the screen, rather than opening up the task bar and selecting the app or searching through all of your apps to find it. There are hundreds more, too many to type here. I hope I introduced you to some new tips.

The iDevice Guru

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts