What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help importing photos

jkingrph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a large photo library on my pc that I would like to import into the iPad. I selecte all folders from the library when it comes up in iTunes then sync, but no photos are exported to the iPad.

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jeff

jjfan71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is that folder included in the libraries you checked off to import? Sounds like a simple fix, just go over the process again and make sure you see that folder when u mark "all folders". Hope that helps

dMog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all folders just means "all folders you have checked off that contain pictures..when you browse your folders on your pc you have to have selected folders that contain pictures...in other words you have point directly to the specific folders you have on your computer that contain pictures...then from that point on itunes will sync those specific folders

OP
J

jkingrph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
all folders just means "all folders you have checked off that contain pictures..when you browse your folders on your pc you have to have selected folders that contain pictures...in other words you have point directly to the specific folders you have on your computer that contain pictures...then from that point on itunes will sync those specific folders

I tried checking all folders in the my picture library and it did nothing. I went back and selected folders and it importer part of one and two in what looks like the complete folder, including subfolders, but broke them out into on large album for each folder, and did nothing for the remaining folders.

Could I be selecting too many at once?

Most reactions