What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help can't find this any where

Gokart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. I used to be part of a different forum, but they where no help. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to anything Apple, but this is stumping me.

My problem is simple; I press the power button, and it immideatly shows the Apple logo. After about 5 seconds or so, it just crashes right there. I turned it off at around 60% battery, and then when I tried to turn it on again several hours later, this was happening.
-Yes, I connected it to my computer
-To the wall
-Pressed both buttons at once
-ect

The Macbook doesn't recognize it, but the iPad still briefly shows it's logo once connected.

Could anyone shed any light on this? Thank you---

OP
G

Gokart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and it also is heavily modified (Jail broken)

OP
G

Gokart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once that's over with, I do have one other problem. Often, when inactive on the sporing board for a few minutes, it crashes and get's stuck on the apple logo, and either takes a lot of time or turning it on and off to get it back on. Could this be related to a package or background daemon?

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clearly you have to get the iPad into DFU mode and do a Factory Restore using the latest iOS.

Then restore using a good known backup, possibly one before you Jail-broke or one that was known to work previously.

If that fails after restore, set it up as a new iPad, Rinse and Repeat.

Had you backed up the SHSH of your iPad before Jailbreaking?

OP
G

Gokart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clearly you have to get the iPad into DFU mode and do a Factory Restore using the latest iOS.

Then restore using a good known backup, possibly one before you Jail-broke or one that was known to work previously.

If that fails after restore, set it up as a new iPad, Rinse and Repeat.

Had you backed up the SHSH of your iPad before Jailbreaking?

I had not saved my SHSH blobs, but couldn't I still do that right now?

Jimboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to restore on a different computer.

Or uninstall and reinstall iTunes

Most reactions

Latest posts