What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need HELP! Jailbroken Ipad is going all bad

OP
P

paps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
took it into apple.. they were so nice,, didnt even ask if it was jailbroken... the tech took 10 mins to look at it and he told me he couldnt have it connect to his computer either, so they gave me a new one :)

great customer service!! better than being confused trying to fix it all day long.. i recommend if you have the same problem.. just take it in!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
paps said:
took it into apple.. they were so nice,, didnt even ask if it was jailbroken... the tech took 10 mins to look at it and he told me he couldnt have it connect to his computer either, so they gave me a new one :)

great customer service!! better than being confused trying to fix it all day long.. i recommend if you have the same problem.. just take it in!

Great to hear u got it replaced. For others, Only take it in if it's so far gone that it won't be shown that it was Jailbroken. The OP case was an example of this as the tech couldn't link it up, therefore no proof of jailbreak ;-)

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please delete or edit this post - you are not allowed to talk about piracy. FYI

Just restore your iPad through iTunes. Place the ipad in DFU mode while plugged into computer.

He is not talking about piracy. He is talking about jailbreaking an ipad which is legal and the topic of this thread for the most part.

Bob

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please delete or edit this post - you are not allowed to talk about piracy. FYI

Just restore your iPad through iTunes. Place the ipad in DFU mode while plugged into computer.

He is not talking about piracy. He is talking about jailbreaking an ipad which is legal and the topic of this thread for the most part.

Bob

Acutally, Bob. He was ~ but it was taken care of.:) Some members do not know ~ he's good.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Acutally, Bob. He was ~ but it was taken care of.:) Some members do not know ~ he's good.

I knew ..lol ;-) glad he got it worked out though. Because honestly, having an electronic device like this not working properly can be very frustrating. That's what scared me from jail braking the longest b4 I finally did it, on a whim. I was afraid of bridling the iPad, like u can do with android devices attempting these kind of things. One day I just said f$&@ it and did it. So easy n simple!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
D ~ you are so funny! I adore you. You are very smart and very helpful to everyone.

Keep it up.:)

Well thank youuuu! Now when are u gonna finally take the plunge and go for it, meaning jailbreak? You are doing good though. The more info you know and find out, the more comfortable you will end up being once you do attempt it. once you ready to take a walk on the wild side, let me know ;-) lol that last line was funny, to me at least.

Most reactions

Latest posts