What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need an app for a "To Be Read" list

SherryG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will allow me to work on a Google Document offline. Where I work we can't access the Internet without threat of being fired. We have a lot of downtime. If I could work on something in my Google docs that would be great. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

(Just a bit of FYI-- what I am attempting to do is transfer a handwritten to be read list of the fan fiction I read onto my iPad. The list is quite long & needs to be alphabetized. I started said list in Google docs because it allowed me to create the columns I needed and alphabetize my entries. I haven't found an app that will do what Google docs does. So I'm leaving it to the experts to help find something. If something else will work besides Google Docs, I am open to suggestions.)

Again thank you for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts