What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Relational Database

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently I am unemployed and I would like to have a relational database for tracking my networking and job search activities. What is a good application that will allow me to develop such a relational database?

a9305tkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would probably track this in Excel because it would be easier. If you really want relational though, try Access. I'm an Oracle DBA and using any relational tool is going to take a bit to build unless they ace a demo app you can use. If you already own Excel, you could do this there tho.

Toni

OP
I

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would probably track this in Excel because it would be easier. If you really want relational though, try Access. I'm an Oracle DBA and using any relational tool is going to take a bit to build unless they ace a demo app you can use. If you already own Excel, you could do this there tho.

Toni

Toni, thanks for your response. I am an advanced MS-Access user and I thought about doing this in MS-Access, but thought that after spending the money on the iPad that I would try to us this before I wrote an Access application.

I thought with this being an iPad forum, and I posted my question in the "iPad App" section, that it would be understood that I am looking for an iPad app.

With that being said, I am looking for an iPad app that is a a relational
database that will allow me track my job search activities from my iPad.

Thanks again,
Gregg

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I looked for something like this a while back and came up short. I found a couple of apps that said they could import access files, but that seemed pretty iffy to me.

Most reactions

Latest posts