What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nas drive

Tomletman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I have a nas drive that I have stored all my photos on in a raw format (cr2) but I don't seem to be a blue to view them on my ipad, eveytime I try to open, it doesn't recognise the file, and asks if I wanna use document viewer or video player, well, as its not either of those it won't work. The photos are of my baby and I really wanna be able to view them on here, apple help were useless, PLEASE HELP!!,!,

Mast2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download the app. File browser from apple (£1.99) then you will be able to look at all your shared photos/docs etc on all your pc's and
NAS. Just use the scan button and it will pick up all items on your network. I think it it the best app I ever purchased I was disappointed with the iPad until I found this app

Most reactions

Latest posts