What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Your Issue/concern/problem With ipad2!

Mklooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh, No worries! So other than wanting better speakers, how are you liking your new iPad?

I absolutely love it. I was extremely lucky to get one, the only problem I'm having is finding a good case for it usually apple has some good third party cases on their store but as of right now they don't. And I dont think I want a smart cover I really want something to cover the back.

Mkers21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same boat... smart cover is nice, but i want something that cant cover the back in one piece. Like a full body silicone cover or something.

Mkers21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, wish i could tether it with my blackberry torch somehow without needing a tether plan on top of my data plan.

Mklooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mkers21 said:
Also, wish i could tether it with my blackberry torch somehow without needing a tether plan on top of my data plan.

I'm in the same situation except I have an iPhone 4 (obviously) ;) and I bought the wifi only version 1.because it was the only one in stock and 2. Because I can turn on the hotspot and share my data but I really dont want to pay the additional 20$ a month

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 is too restrictive on video formats/resolution that it accepts the through camera connection kit. I'm hoping this will be fixed via a jailbreak.

EDIT: Syncing and converting video on PC is NOT an acceptable option for me.

Other than that I LOVE IT!

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoshnasi said:
The iPad 2 is too restrictive on video formats/resolution that it accepts the through camera connection kit. I'm hoping this will be fixed via a jailbreak.

EDIT: Syncing and converting video on PC is NOT an acceptable option for me.

Other than that I LOVE IT!

If you do jailbreak check out XBMC for the iPad. It plays almost every format out there.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent Apple a question about browsing Apps.
If you select a category with 10,000 apps and go page by page. If you are 5,000 apps in and install one it kicks you back to page one when you go back to browsing. This is very frustrating and they should bookmark it some how.

Reaction score
Ncaissie said:
I sent Apple a question about browsing Apps.
If you select a category with 10,000 apps and go page by page. If you are 5,000 apps in and install one it kicks you back to page one when you go back to browsing. This is very frustrating and they should bookmark it some how.

Is this the case on i2? It used to happen on i1, but on i2 it always saves it. It seems, as if i1 runs out of memory when browsing the app and thus forgets the location it was in when going one step back.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has never saved for me. I have iPad 2, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch. I didn't have an iPad 1.

64GB 3G White iPad

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nickso said:
Yes, that is my biggest gripe, the cameras need to be better.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Though I'm absolutely thankful it has cameras in the first place (they will come in handy for a variety of reasons, still and video), I'll say they could stand to be a little better.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

chazmink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find plugging the sync cable in at an angle is more difficult than on my original iPad or iPhone. Also, the smart cover has been "bumped off" a few times.
Charlie

Yester5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation of the "Delete" button in photos. Between your help and reading the iPad user guide (duh), I was able to figure it out. Works through iTunes very well:)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
chazmink said:
I find plugging the sync cable in at an angle is more difficult than on my original iPad or iPhone. Also, the smart cover has been "bumped off" a few times.
Charlie

Yeah, I noticed plugging the sync cable is a little bit more difficult, myself. Maybe the jack will wear a tad loose in a while, making it easier. The earphone jack takes a little bit more oomph, as well. Not that I'm terribly concerned...at least neither cable will be popping out by accident anytime soon.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, perhaps that should be addressed to Apple, rather than a private forum that has absolutely no links to Apple beyond the fact that all of us are users of the company's products.

We exist to help each other with the products that we chose to purchase. However, thank you for your comments.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts