What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystry app - 360HD

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Help!

I've noticed on both my Ipad 1 and mini that an app called 360HD keeps wanting me to update it. I have repeatedly deleted it as I have no clue what it is for and it is all in what I think is Japanese, but it keeps reappearing.

I have looked on my ITunes list of Apps and though it appears on the list of available updates it does not seem to be on my list of Apps so I can delete it!!

Here is a screenprint of the app on the IStore
360HD.jpg

Anyone know what it is for and how to get rid of it?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you can not find the app to delete it on your Home Screen, go to Settings > General > Usage. Look for the app in the Storage list (when it appears). If necessary tap Show all Apps at the bottom of the list. When you find the app, tap on it. There will be a delete option.

OP
Elizellen

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can not find the app to delete it on your Home Screen, go to Settings > General > Usage. Look for the app in the Storage list (when it appears). If necessary tap Show all Apps at the bottom of the list. When you find the app, tap on it. There will be a delete option.

Thank you - it worked!!

Most reactions

Latest posts