What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyATT app!!

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a thread to make people aware of the "MyAtt" app that is free for download on IOS devices and allows you to quickly change most options on your phone/data plan without getting stuck on the phone with an ATT rep. For example, you can change your data plan, add or remove Hotspot Tethering, adjust Text Messaging, etc. This app let's you quickly make all these changes while you're on the go and it will show pop-up warnings when you are making each change to let you know how it will affect your plan.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That said

I have had some amazingly good customer service talks with some very knowledgable AT&T folks on the phone. They pull up your usage since day one and talk to you about how you are really using your phone and what your options to consider might be. I called them when I wanted to learn more about the personal hotspot they offer and couldn't seem to find the answers readily on the itty bitty iPhone 4 screen.

OP
W

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wolfpuppies3 said:
I have had some amazingly good customer service talks with some very knowledgable AT&T folks on the phone. They pull up your usage since day one and talk to you about how you are really using your phone and what your options to consider might be. I called them when I wanted to learn more about the personal hotspot they offer and couldn't seem to find the answers readily on the itty bitty iPhone 4 screen.

Makes sense, but if you already know what you want it's a great way to make changes to your service!

ipadGL1800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, what's the secret to registering your iPad number so that you can use the MyATT app. Everywhere I try to register, it gives me an error that my iPad number is not an ATT wireless number. What's the trick...???

Most reactions

Latest posts