What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"My" Wallpapers

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sonny Burnett said:
I don't know how you or anyone else could have missed my signature until now either.
I saw the girls - but didn't look any further. Distracted? :D

sonibvc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you make those backgrounds? Can you make something custom? I am looking for a background as a gift to my gf - she is crazy about her ipad.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sonibvc said:
How do you make those backgrounds? Can you make something custom? I am looking for a background as a gift to my gf - she is crazy about her ipad.

Why not take a picture of yourself with her iPad then go to settings>Brightness, Wallpaper. Tap on the > symbol next to the existing pics, tap on Camera Roll and select your picture. ;). That will become her wallpaper.

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

Last edited:

sonibvc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not take a picture of yourself with her iPad then go to settings>Brightness, Wallpaper. Tap on the > symbol next to the existing pics, tap on Camera Roll and select your picture. ;). That will become her wallpaper, poor thing lol

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

I know its a bit over the top but you kind of deserve it....Why dont YOU take a pic of your self with your pants down and send it to your mom?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Why not take a picture of yourself with her iPad then go to settings>Brightness, Wallpaper. Tap on the > symbol next to the existing pics, tap on Camera Roll and select your picture. ;). That will become her wallpaper, poor thing

I know its a bit over the top but you kind of deserve it....Why dont YOU take a pic of your self with your pants down and send it to your mom?

Steady ladies, let's put our handbags away and behave like nice children

Last edited:

sayed.mateen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonny Burnett said:
Yes and No, if you check my site you will find that I have more apple wallpapers than babes. I have added a scifi section but it is hard finding source material that is 128 pixels in on all four sides. Total I am at almost 1000 iPad wallpapers. People do like the properly formatted babes as they are hard to find anywhere else.

Hey can you send me your site I'd like to open it
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts