What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My upgrade experience LOL

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For your entertainment of course, so I stopped at McDonald's to catch a YouTube vid. and decided, hey why not get the upgrade, the YouTube video was loading pretty fast so why not.
A cup of coffee and start upgrade and back to YouTube. One hour remaining. So... 10 videos later and another coffee, now only 47 minutes remaining, things are looking promising. Now I've been there for two hours and down to 2 minutes and then 1 minute and then LOST THE WIFI CONECTION!
Gone! Lol, go ahead and laugh, that's why I wanted to share this anyway.
Or maybe I just had to much coffee? Better luck next time ay.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ouch.

Your mistake was not enough coffee. Coffee powers the internet, especially if you are at a coffee shop. Though in the case of McDonalds it might be fries.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I didn't read that before I updated! I skipped the last update or 2 and figured hey, why not just update directly to the current OS. It took about an hour and everything is working perfectly!
I am AMAZED! I didn't, haven't ever, used iTunes to upgrade. Just said I will do it now, then do and so far nothing has blown up! looking over me! ☺️
Hope your next upgrade is as easy as mine 2012! Good luck! ☺️

Most reactions

Latest posts