What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Solution for iPad Notetaking

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reading the thread I went with note taker HD. For finger input the zoom feature is just great. I'm never sure about voice recording at meetings, it's fine in a small groups and where everyone knows you are doing it! The only thing I'd like to be able to do is enter text using the keyboard on occasion, I know some of the other apps can do this but note taker zoom text feature outweighs the keyboard after all if you want to use the keyboard you could always use notes. I've just ordered the pogo pen from ebay also.

DMelanogaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should try "Penultimate" with a Pogo Pen really usefull.

I do this too, and I can't take real notes, in actual (small) handwriting. I see a few huge words on a screen. Am I asking for too much?

This would never replace a piece of paper and a pen, right? The lines are too thick and you have to hold your hand in a bizarre position so you don't get a million "wristmarks" on the screen. And I have that wrist protector thing or whatever they call it turned on, too.

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded loads of note taking apps but nothing has come close to NoteTakerHD. You can actually take 'real' notes.

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys using NoteTakerHD, can you import pictures? That little movable zoom window looks great. Can you also type, or is it finger/stylus only?

DMelanogaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I bought Handwriting Mail Pro HD last night after reading a lot of great things about it. It worked fine for five minutes and then crashed. There is now no cursor and although I can write on the lower part, it doesn't put the words on the upper part at all. I went to what's called "support" on their page in the app store, but it's a blog about other subjects and there's no place to e-mail them about my broken app. The company is called ultie and seems to be Japanese.

What do you do when your new app fails?? Who do you talk to? thanks

viettran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus with smooth handwriting, keyboard text, shape detection, audio recording

... give it a try Notes Plus

Video demo: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li3q1Lr1vxk[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts