What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pls help...confuse about process/step

SueInBoston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried searching but not finding my problem...and this maybe a no brainer for all, but I've spent days trying to figure this one with no solution as I don't know if the problem is with my mail, NoteTaker HD or Good Reader

What I would like to do is use NoteTaker HD to edit attachments from my mail account (either word or pdf format), but from my mail program, NoteTaker HD is not an option to 'open in' (my choices are Pages and GoodReader), I have the option to open in Good Reader, but how do I get it to NoteTaker HD? Within NoteTaker HD, apparently there's an option folder to 'import PDF file' but I've look high and low and I can't figure out how to get a file into NoteTaker HD....

I have a similar problem where I would like to be able to bring down or save a .pdf file from NoteTaker to Dropbox, is that possible?

Thank you for any advice..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried searching but not finding my problem...and this maybe a no brainer for all, but I've spent days trying to figure this one with no solution as I don't know if the problem is with my mail, NoteTaker HD or Good Reader

What I would like to do is use NoteTaker HD to edit attachments from my mail account (either word or pdf format), but from my mail program, NoteTaker HD is not an option to 'open in' (my choices are Pages and GoodReader), I have the option to open in Good Reader, but how do I get it to NoteTaker HD? Within NoteTaker HD, apparently there's an option folder to 'import PDF file' but I've look high and low and I can't figure out how to get a file into NoteTaker HD....

I have a similar problem where I would like to be able to bring down or save a .pdf file from NoteTaker to Dropbox, is that possible?

Thank you for any advice..

Huh. I can "Open In" NoteTaker HD from my Mail app for a PDF. So, I wonder what's wrong with yours. Maybe you have too many PDF capable apps loaded (as the Open In function can only see/use 10)? Just very strange... Oh, and I can also "Open In" from Dropbox to NoteTaker HD. Wonder why your set-up is different...

What you can do, though, is open the PDF in Goodreader. Then, you can use Goodreader's open in function (arrow in bottom right) to open in NoteTaker HD. It'll be a bit clunky, but it'll work (well, at least it worked on my iPad).

Thanks for the heads up, Outl4W, on Dropbox integration with NoteTaker HD. I love using this program, but getting documents out of it are a bit hard. Be good to see Dropbox capability.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts