What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My review of Noteshelf

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded this note taking app a few hours ago and decided to write a quick review while using the app.

Here's a link to the PDF. I created the review by actually note taking within the app itself.

Hope you enjoy.

Remember it's just a quick review after using for a few hours....

http://db.tt/FfNZS4vc

:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review and I can only agree.

The parts I like is how you can delete pages, export to Evernote, Dropbox or e-mail or set it up to print. You can also clear a whole page.

This is the app I use to take.notes in all four of my classes and it works great. I've been using it for 4 weeks now and have had zero trouble.

Good luck in school and with this app.

Marilyn

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys.... could prob review a bit more but it was late and it was just my first use/impressions...

I'm also going to be reviewing PDF PROvider at the end of the week after using it at uni. It's a conversion app - converting word, ppt, websites, pages, keynote etc into pdf.... I think I will use this a lot as my lecture notes are in ppt and I'd like to annotate them... it also allows you to split the pdf pages, merge documents and a whole lot more

Will post it once don :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys.... could prob review a bit more but it was late and it was just my first use/impressions...

I'm also going to be reviewing PDF PROvider at the end of the week after using it at uni. It's a conversion app - converting word, ppt, websites, pages, keynote etc into pdf.... I think I will use this a lot as my lecture notes are in ppt and I'd like to annotate them... it also allows you to split the pdf pages, merge documents and a whole lot more

Will post it once don :)
I'll be looking forward to it. TIA!

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nick Burns said:
Were you using a stylus for writing? If so which one?
Yeh I was using a griffon one from amazon

rajbox67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting & nice but not FREE.....anything that have similar function as this but FREE.

OP
iCan

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rajbox67 said:
Interesting & nice but not FREE.....anything that have similar function as this but FREE.

I'm not aware of anything sorry...maybe some others on here would know? Anyone?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but in this world, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. You are going to have to pay for excellent apps, such as this one reviewed here.

That's how developers can create the good stuff - they get paid to make it.

With that, take a look at neu.notes. It's free in the App Store and it's a pretty good app. Not on par with NoteShelf (IMNSHO) but still, it'll do the job.

Marilyn

rajbox67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mickey 330,yes it works but not so good as noteshelf......agree with you nothing is free in the world.
Appreciate your feedback and cheers mate..

JFrazier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCan said:
Downloaded this note taking app a few hours ago and decided to write a quick review while using the app.

Here's a link to the PDF. I created the review by actually note taking within the app itself.

Hope you enjoy.

Remember it's just a quick review after using for a few hours....

http://db.tt/FfNZS4vc

The only thing I am disappointed in with Noteshelf is the quality of the output when you print it. It looks very blurry. Is there a way to fix this? Make it print clean and sharp?

tabletproductive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
tabletproductive.com
Has anyone used NotetakerHD and/or UPAD Lite as well as Noteshelf? How do they all compare?

I am a huge fan of Notetaker (not free) and I have found that UPAD Lite works almost as well and it is "relatively" free. By relatively I mean it only allows you to create 5 different notebooks. This would be fine if you archive notes to Dropbox, Evernote or email for instance to "clear" your notebook. The 5 note limit would be a problem if you like to keep your note in the note application.

-chris

Luvntravln

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I correct that it does not import from Evernote, or sync with a similar laptop based program?

Am I also correct that it doesn't have handwriting recognition like 7Notes HD?

Most reactions

Latest posts