What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad not working

Mycapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can some one please help me my iPad won't charge or turn on for me it is just showing a blot and battery on the screen i have checked the cable and wall socket and there is nothing wrong with it ive tried it in
Y iPhone and the plug is working ok but i can't get my iPad to do anything please help thanks

Mindblower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mycapa said:
Hi can some one please help me my iPad won't charge or turn on for me it is just showing a blot and battery on the screen i have checked the cable and wall socket and there is nothing wrong with it ive tried it in
Y iPhone and the plug is working ok but i can't get my iPad to do anything please help thanks

Have you tried to plug in to iTunes and do a restore?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Did you run down your iPad to 0% before charging it? The battery on the screen indicates that it is charging. Maybe wait a few until it has enough juice and try to turn it on.

Most reactions