What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad hates me a lot.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad mini keeps crashing a lot when I'm on this site, and just a minute ago, I went back to safari and found that it removed both of my pages. It works fine on apps, but every time I was trying to post a comment on KevinJS's YouTube thread, it crashed and I was immediately logged out of the forum. Also, the online keyboard is really slow.

-Samana

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad mini keeps crashing a lot when I'm on this site, and just a minute ago, I went back to safari and found that it removed both of my pages. It works fine on apps, but every time I was trying to post a comment on KevinJS's YouTube thread, it crashed and I was immediately logged out of the forum. Also, the online keyboard is really slow.

-Samana

Your iPad isn't capable of feelings. ;-) Trust me: it doesn't hate you. :)
iPF app closing itself happens to me every day. It's the app, that's causing it. When I notice that the posts go blank, and only the avatars show up, I close the app and reboot my iPad.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the meantime, the forum is very useable on Safari. I haven't downloaded Tapatalk yet, because I was trying to stick to our own app. However, after several long posts went walkabout, I decided to uninstall the app. The downside is that on the iPhone, I have to zoom in quite a bit, and cannot see much of the page. The app was great for the longest time, but after iOS 6, it was never the same again. As Col says, hopefully we will have a bugfree version soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts