What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

;( My ipad are broken?

mrtobs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello im very sad. I bought my ipad 2 3 days ago and today i installed Cydia. I really hated what it did to my ipad so i tried to delete it and found several ways. They didnt work so at last i deleted all data and stuff. Now its stuck on the black screen where it just keeps loading! Help plz. I've tried holding down the power off button but it wont work.

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello im very sad. I bought my ipad 2 3 days ago and today i installed Cydia. I really hated what it did to my ipad so i tried to delete it and found several ways. They didnt work so at last i deleted all data and stuff. Now its stuck on the black screen where it just keeps loading! Help plz. I've tried holding down the power off button but it wont work.

Try soft resetting. Power and home button together until the apple logo appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
M

mrtobs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. It works now but my ipad is still jailbroken. How can i remove the jb completely?

Most reactions

Latest posts