What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My hopeless everyday routine!!!!

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys,

i have one up on you guys i walk to my local apple store everyday god im sick to just look at the signs and to browse the store, the manager actually offered me a job the other day. its crazy i know god help me :)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol! Has he mentioned when a demo unit would be available in the stores?

hey guys,

i have one up on you guys i walk to my local apple store everyday god im sick to just look at the signs and to browse the store, the manager actually offered me a job the other day. its crazy i know god help me :)

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL!...

My routine, wake up, hit the gym,violate office policy and peruse the latest accessories list of sites that seem to be spawning each nite, then hit The Forum to check for buzz & back to the fetal position under my desk (George Costanza style) till my baby comes home on April 3rd.

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get the delay on the 3G iPad...why even say "Late April"? Why not just make it April 30th (last day of the month and it's a Friday) and that way everyone knows what the release date will be and doesn't have to keep wondering.

Most reactions

Latest posts