What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must downlaod app for Ipad and Ipad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free iTunes alternative-Manage iPod iPad iPhone without iTunes

Fast and simple transfer of your music and videos from your PC to your Ipad without itunes (but you still need to have itunes installed on your pc) and it is FREE!

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is indipendant from apple. Where does it state you need itunes installed? I'd be so interested in this as i cant install itunes on my pc.

After you install it, it will tell you that you need itunes installed. By the way, my brother-in-law uses this program and to this day he is still thanking me!

Last edited:
OP
C

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: I titled this thread incorrectly. It is not an app, it is a program. Sorry for the noob mistake!

OP
C

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About to give it a try real quick

Go for it, you are going to LOVE it. By the way, you can connect multiple apple products at once (Ipad and Iphone). After connecting the products there is a drop down menu on the left side of the screen.

AdeleB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free iTunes alternative-Manage iPod iPad iPhone without iTunes

Fast and simple transfer of your music and videos from your PC to your Ipad without itunes (but you still need to have itunes installed on your pc) and it is FREE![/U]

I click to the link you provide. As I see, CopyTrans Manager is a great control. It would be appreciated with free resource.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is over three years old, the original participants have since moved on.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions