What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

music over FM?

cosmonaut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a great little device I use for my Ipod that allows the music to be played over the FM radio by tuning the stereo to a certian frequency. I would love to get a car mount and be able to do the same with my Ipad be have yet to see a device that would work. I could use the device I have but it is a cradle the plugs into the cigarette lighter for power and the Ipad is just to heavy. Anything out there?

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have one since I can use the aux. and cable for my car but for my husband's car have to use FM transmitter but use my Touch mostly. I googled and then found a number of transmitters, both Bluetooth and otherwise, for the Ipad in Amazon. So, check out Amazon first and see if any of those would work and try googling also.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-transmitter-Iphone-android-phones/dp/B003OTXBY6[/ame]

Most reactions