What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple photo app is great

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded app called Multi Photos which gives you the option of emailing multi photos in one email. It was originally for iPhone but can be used on iPad. And yea it works. If you are unhappy you cannot send more than one photo. Try it. ;)

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent 5 pictures and it worked great. There are adjustments in the settings and the pictures may be smaller. Of course one pic. Will be bigger.

davere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't email multiple photos without that app? I can do that on my iPhone. I'm confused.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
This app was made before the iPhone 3.0 was released!
On the iPad (and iphone,ipod touch) you can attach up to 5 pictures to one email.

But yet, thanks for sharing Ellie! :)

Last edited:
OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Explain to me how you can attach 5 pictures. I have not been able to send more than one.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried over again. I am talking about iPad and I can only send one. Sombeone explain what I am doing wrong.

davere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won't have my iPad until tomorrow, but on my iPhone I click the little curved arrow on the lower left hand corner, then I select multiple pictures (up to 5 I think) by touching each of the thumbnails and I select SHARE.

Last edited:
OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right. You tap arrow on upper right and that brings up 3 boxes on upper left of. Pictures. Email, copy and delete and I can't believe in had such a hard time figuring this out tap up to 5 pictures. It is great and I wasted 99 cents on an app. :D

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something else I want to ask. Like I said there is a delete button. I cannot delete pictures from Photos, am I missing something.

Most reactions

Latest posts