What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Photo App Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an iPad 2. Lately, I've been using the camera that Apple gives you to take video. It puts the finished product in the photo app and then you can play it. It works great...except when you send it as an email attachment. The people who receive the email have told me that the video comes to them upside down when they play it. I tried locking the screen in the landscape position when I make the video but it still happens. Does anyone have a solution to this issue? Thanks.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You need to turn the phone/iPad 180 degrees to the way you've been holding it whilst filming. The camera positioning is not intuitive as a lot of people have trouble with it.

BTW, the home buttons should be on the right.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You need to turn the phone/iPad 180 degrees to the way you've been holding it whilst filming. The camera positioning is not intuitive as a lot of people have trouble with it.

BTW, the home buttons should be on the right.

Your idea worked great! Thank you very much for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts