What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

multiple pdf reader app

stakie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a method to view 2 pdf-files simultaneously?

I want to scroll 2 pdfs while they are both visible on my screen. I've tried some split-screen apps, but they only allow to have 2 web-browsers open at the same time. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is currently no PDF app for the iPad that will allow you to view two PDF documents simultaneously.

I'm afraid I don't know a way around this problem.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What if you tried this (you'll have to have Dropbox to even see if this'll work): Have your PDFs in Dropbox in the Public folder. Make a link for each PDF file (do that via Dropbox). Paste the link(s) in either of the two browsers you have in your dual-browser app.

Cause I know that if you paste a link to a PDF in the Public folder in Safari (or Atomic Web or iCab) - that browser acts as if the PDF is online and opens it right in the browser.

You won't be able to annotate it or anything - but you should be able to scroll in the two different windows. Worth a shot, eh?

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
S

stakie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mickey

Thanks a lot... Your dropbox workaround works indeed (after trying a couple of split view apps)!

Most reactions

Latest posts