What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple email accounts...

Mattdonino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have multiple email accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, AIM) setup on my iPad but can't seem to view any of them but the first one I setup. It doesn't seem to work the same way as the iPhone where you can just go up a level from the inbox and select the account you want to use.

Anyone know how to switch?

Thanks,
Matt

murphyrulez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 Gmail accounts setup on mine, I can select them like you said, just go back up one level from the Inbox and pick a different account. Not sure why you can't do the same.

OP
M

Mattdonino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strangely, it's working now. I've changed nothing I'm aware of...? Guess I should just be happy, but I still wanna know why... :)

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unified mail accounts

that sounds like a really bad idea. if i have one yahoo email account personal and another for business and another for junk, i DON"T WANT them unified. a unified alert with switchable function between accounts is the answer.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that sounds like a really bad idea. if i have one yahoo email account personal and another for business and another for junk, i DON"T WANT them unified. a unified alert with switchable function between accounts is the answer.

Relax. You picked out an old thread. The email accounts show a unified view as well as an individual email account view. There is no problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts