What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muisc on Ipad

redwind30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally figured out how to get songs into my Itunes account on my PC ( I know this is no big deal for most of you, but for me it is pretty huge :)
Now, do I have to connect my Ipad 2 to my PC everytime I want to move a song from the PC to the IPad? Is there a way for it to be done atuomatically (each time I add a song to the Ipad it will go to my PC and each time I add a song to my PC it will go to my Ipad?
Thanks!

Mbspears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you have successfully synced your device with a cable once, you can set up the iPad to sync wirelessly. Just go to System Preference, General, and select Wi-Fi Sync. Works great! Just make sure both your computer and iPad are on the same wireless network.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If the songs are purchased in iTunes you can go to Preferences > Store on the computer and Settings > Store on the iPad to turn on Music syncing. Once you do any music purchased on either device will automatically download on the other; though you need to open iTunes on the comuter for it to download there.

Again, only works with iTunes store content. If you add music to iTunes any other way then syncing is the only way, though you can set up for the more convinient wirelees syncing as Mbspears recommends.

Most reactions

Latest posts