What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moving files inside ifile

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anybody direct me how to moves png. file inside ifile from var/mobile/document into var/stash/themes/......./bundles.

can this be done at all ?

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nammi said:
can anybody direct me how to moves png. file inside ifile from var/mobile/document into var/stash/themes/......./bundles.

can this be done at all ?

If you want to make a shortcut you click on side bar once you're at your page you wish to create a shortcut to go to. Then a plus sign will be up top from the side bar once clicked itll be on your side bar as shortcut.

Yes just go edit top button then a bubble will appear and check it. Then on the right bottom the notepad will be your copy and cut or paste once you done it. Then top left will control how far open or front of the iPad directory you will be.

OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yof said:
If you want to make a shortcut you click on side bar once you're at your page you wish to create a shortcut to go to. Then a plus sign will be up top from the side bar once clicked itll be on your side bar as shortcut.

Yes just go edit top button then a bubble will appear and check it. Then on the right bottom the notepad will be your copy and cut or paste once you done it. Then top left will control how far open or front of the iPad directory you will be.

.., Got it !! ... i managed to move my file following your advise ... thank you for the prompt response

Most reactions

Latest posts