What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies to stream on the ipad

mbasprint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
S there any movies to stream on the ipads, a lot of websites you have to have adobe flash ,so I was wondering if there was any that didnt need adobe

OP
M

mbasprint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really was talking about free site like there's tones of free one but again the use adobe flash

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mbasprint said:
I really was talking about free site like there's tones of free one but again the use adobe flash

Free, but illegal. Not touching that. You will find those questions will get your threads shut down by the mods.

OP
M

mbasprint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wasn't meaning anything illegal if you can www. a site I don't think it
That's illegal

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there--have you tried the app called Crackle? Lots of free movies that you can watch there.

D

dvdcatalyst

Free Legal Movies

S there any movies to stream on the ipads, a lot of websites you have to have adobe flash ,so I was wondering if there was any that didnt need adobe

You can visit the Internet Archive:

http://archive.org/details/movies

They have a large collection of out-of-copyright movies and TV shows.

If you select the MPEG4 format when you visit the site on your iPad, the videos will stream.

Most reactions

Latest posts