What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moves or TV on iPad

skyesview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If my Kindle is full I just ship books back to Amazon and let them store them for me. If I buy a movie or TV show from iTunes can I delete it from the iPad then download it again at a later date? Thanks.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
No you can only do that with apps

You can move them from the iPad to you computer though.

In iTunes right click your iPad and select transfer purchases.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can for apps and books. I accidentally deleted all my iBooks books by unchecking them during a sync. When I opened iBooks and noticed what I had done, I wanted to see if you could redownload before I synched. Went to the iBooks store, click on purchases, and there they are, with a redownload button on each.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iTunes right click your iPad and select transfer purchases.

It should sync it to your PC/Mac automatically. And when the iPad is connected to your iTunes, you turn the media sync from automatic to manual and select which Movies, TV-Series, Music, Photos, Apps, Books you want on your iPad.

Simple as that.

Most reactions

Latest posts