What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move large videos off of iPad

markdayton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a few videos using the iPad that are around 1GB in size that I would like to transfer to my PC, but every time I try it fails. Has anyone else had trouble moving large files off of the iPad? Any suggestions?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im assuming you're doing this thru itunes? Do you get an error code? DiskAid might help...download demo and it should do the trick....for immediate help.

OP
M

markdayton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried through iTunes and by using the Windows file manager to access the photos directory directly. I don't get any error messages, it just sits there for awhile like it is preparing to copy the file then it stops. A file is created on the target machine, but it is 0 bytes in size when it should be 1GB+.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many pics are you copying?
For immediate help
Google diskaid...download the demo...it should do the trick...

OP
M

markdayton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to move videos that I took with the iPad, not photos. I will try diskaid and see if that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts