What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mountain Ipad

Fastskis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from Pemberton, B.C. I live in the magic valley and work in Whistler.

I bought my iPad on opening day. Surprising for me, techno guru, many macs and pc's. Usually do not buy 1st gen. However realized this was great product and have 3G , 64 gig. Use 24/7, great for composing proposals on "Pages" and mailing to clients while anywhere!

Have couple GPS apps that will be really useful for hiking,skiing etc. Having all email accounts updating is awesome. Newspaper apps are fantastic and wow the iBooks store is finally online in Canada!

Highly recommend using a "stylus pen", Logic makes a good one. Some pens do not work well, Logic has a very sensitive touch. My screen is always clean.

My opinion.....iPad is a stand alone, break through device. Everything is finally in one place and......it just works as Steve Jobs is fond of saying. The icing on the cake......I am always connected via Skype, Mail, my Sirius radio account, and some kick ass online games.......

Regards,

Cole

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Not sure about the stylus as it's usually the first thing I lose/misplace :)
Would be neat if there was flip case with a built in holder. At least fingers are permanently attached...and usually work as intended.

Most reactions

Latest posts