What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More info

F Bownz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey people am new to this Forum and I would like if any of you could give me more info on the I pad. Thanks in advance:)

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me begin by asking you a few questions.

What is it that drew you to this forum? Are you perhaps interested in an iPad or have already pre ordered one? Are you just here for gaining more info before you receive yours from Apple or a retail store?

I would start by reading as many of the threads in this forum that pertain to what it is that interests you the most about the iPad. Many questions have already been answered.

Then I would head on over to Apple, visit the iPad section and watch as many of the Guide videos that Apple posted recently within that very section.

There is lots of good stuff and nice videos to showcase the standard and iWork apps for the iPad.

Afterwards, or perhaps before you seek more info within Apples site, you can ask us a more specific question here, maybe something along the lines of something you are expecting the iPad to do for you, a hobby or a business.

Those are my suggestions, the question you asked so far is very broad and is not a simple one to answer, its almost as though the imagination is the limitation as to what the iPad can do for any one person.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome!

Between this forum and the official Apple iPad site, you should be able to get most of your questions answered. Is there something in particular you would like to know?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts