What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginners

dominic115

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I've started this morning and I am worried i am doing something wrong as the people I am attacking are higher than me lots and I'm struggling to win. I am level 8 and if you want to visit be my ally 866 704 687
I am doing lots of the attacking the computer villages so could you help me because the people are much higher than me and I don't know what I should do.

Camii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting attacked is all part of the game unfortunately.

Tip # 1 ... Your best bet is to level up you vault quickly to protect what money you have.
#2 ... You ultimately gain strengh through allies so get to 500 as fast as you can!
#3 ... Join a faction, they can help you with allies and factions get bonuses for missions! So that means free gear!
#4 ... Money is king so don't go wasting it on cool looking units with high casualty rates.... you get smoked!! Focus on what you need for jobs and upgrading you buildings!
#5 ... Focus on getting to the boost buildings & upgrading them ASAP!!! This little trick will boost you ATK & DEF along with the faction bonus & Units you buy & win or get!
#6 ... As you upgrade buildings you unlock units to by with valor points! These units will allow you to get stronger in a hurry! (So save up valor and buy as many units as you can) I try to keep a 100 of each unit on hand. Slighlty tough to get to the 100 but ultra easy to maintain once your there!
#7 ... Don't fall for the freebee stuff... other than the stuff you win, daily rewards & faction bonus.... no codes get you free swag... so just don't bother.

Other than that hit me up if you have any questions in the game or on here... The name is Camii and feel free to add me as an ally... I accept all players # is 236 220 601, 307 026 567 , & 116 074 957.
And if you need a faction I'm in one I am trying to build as well! That number is 264 397 067.

Have fun & good luck!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts