What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern Combat 3

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone play this game and what do you think of it? I am debating buying it but I can't decide if it looks good or not.

Thanks

owensky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it I think it's awesome, long campaign. I paid the 7$ and it kept me busy for a while.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it an online game? Beacuse i have played Mordern Combact 3 Fallen Nation on internet,

Docvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hard game to play if you're a geezer

I like this game, 'cause the graphics are really good on my iPad 3, but what's lacking is a good help section. For instance, trying to pick up the RPG while trying to avoid being shot has been nearly impossible for me so far, which brings up a question-how do you pick up things in this game?

stoneman642

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a great game, if you like first person shooters. I recommend googling MC3 Forums, and reading up at one of those places for playing tactics/instructions. I also play this game on an Android device. The game seemed to run quicker on the iPad2, than the New iPad, but it's much easier on an iPad than on an iPod or iPhone. I will say there have been times I have problems logging into the servers for online play, and that can be REALLY frustrating. But for 7 bucks, I don't think you can go wrong. You will have to deal with cheaters/hackers, but it's much better since the last update. I just leave the game when someone is obviously cheating.

stoneman642

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still play some. Lately there have been a lot of cheaters. I have the game on my Android phone as well, so I play that once in awhile. Stoneman642 is my name on both Android and IOS.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with Stoneman. There have been ALOT of hackers on the game, some of which I can name a few. I'm aware of the speed boost perk you can purchase through the armory menu, but most of the hackers I've encountered have the speed boost hack which makes them impossible to kill, unless you have steady aim and an accurate gun like the zn6 (xm8).

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I played it.It seems really very interesting to me and keep me busy most of the time.Thanks:)

Most reactions