What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobilesubstrate is not functioning problem

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After I used evasion to jailbreak ios6.1.2 , I got a problem about Mobilesubtrate is not functioning , some tweaks in Cydia require to respring after installing, I pressed respring then i got 70% chances to get this message after a very long reboot..... It's very annoying, plz help

Attachments

• image-1013683889.jpg
    image-1013683889.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 805

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
More than likely, you've got some tweak installed that is incompatible with the iPad or your iOS (or both). IMO, that's why Mobile Substrate keeps throwing you into Safe Mode.

So, I think you've got a Mobile Substrate-using tweak that is not working properly. If you can remember, try to uninstall any tweaks you loaded just before this behavior began. Or, if you have SBSettings installed, turn off all the Mobile Substrate items. Then, turn them on, one by one (respringing in between) to see if you can find which one is the culprit. If you locate one that is causing the issue, then uninstall it from Cydia (but make sure it's turned ON in SBSettings - else it'll cause additional issues).

If you can't remember what tweaks you've installed or the checking Mobile Substrate items doesn't help (or you don't have SBSettings), may I ask that you list all the tweaks you currently have installed. Maybe we can help you ID the "culprit(s)"...

Marilyn

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More than likely, you've got some tweak installed that is incompatible with the iPad or your iOS (or both). IMO, that's why Mobile Substrate keeps throwing you into Safe Mode.

So, I think you've got a Mobile Substrate-using tweak that is not working properly. If you can remember, try to uninstall any tweaks you loaded just before this behavior began. Or, if you have SBSettings installed, turn off all the Mobile Substrate items. Then, turn them on, one by one (respringing in between) to see if you can find which one is the culprit. If you locate one that is causing the issue, then uninstall it from Cydia (but make sure it's turned ON in SBSettings - else it'll cause additional issues).

If you can't remember what tweaks you've installed or the checking Mobile Substrate items doesn't help (or you don't have SBSettings), may I ask that you list all the tweaks you currently have installed. Maybe we can help you ID the "culprit(s)"...

Marilyn

Thx, but the problem is its not in safemode , because not all tweaks are disable like safemode, all tweaks are still enable but some of them are not functioning , when I enter the Activator Setting then it popups the message( image ) , I thought the latest version of evasion would solve the problem but its not

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can return to normal springboard when I press restart

Most reactions

Latest posts