What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MLB TV on iPad?

AE1M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a subscription to watch MLB TV online. Does anyone know if their format is compatible to be viewed on the iPad2?

UPDATE:

OK I just investigated and found it MLB TV uses Flash. Will I be able to get an app to be able to watch the games?

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:

taylork65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read that there will be an app for the ipad that supports mlbtv subscriptions. The app does not use flash so it works on the ipad.

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. Bot you will need to get the MLB at Bat 11 app for $15 bucks at the app store. It's worth the money in my book. I used i used it last year and I think it is one of the best apps for the iPad. I'm looking forward to the video mirroring capabilities of the iPad2, to allow me to display on an HDTV as well.

MSax

Adnerb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scores

Is there a way to hide the scores on mlb tv app on the ipad 2? If i want to watch a game, I don't want to know the score in advance.
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts